Special Tour Packages
- Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days
- Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days
- Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days
- Golden Triangle Tour 6 Days
- Golden Triangle Tour 7 Days
- Golden Triangle Tour With Pushkar
- Golden Triangle Tour With Amritsar
- Golden Triangle Tour With Chambal Safari
- Golden Triangle Tour With Goa
- Golden Triangle Tour With Haridwar
The first time travelers and tourists are always confused with options in India cities. Each city is different and offer distinguished sight-scene opportunities. If you are traveling to India first time then nothing is best than Golden triangle tour. Our Golden triangle tour of India presents a genuine deed – bracing, fascinating, formidable and going on lifestyle on the Indian roads like wedding on the road, political and religious parade, and street performers.
Indian democracy is daredevil political experiment in history. After every forty kilometers the culture, tradition and language changes in India. What you will love in India is warmth, affection, comic side, indulgence, hope and large & huge world heritage monuments.
- Golden Triangle Tour With Himachal
- Golden Triangle Tour With Kashmir
- Golden Triangle Tour With Kerala
- Golden Triangle Tour With Mumbai
- Golden Triangle Tour With Nepal
- Golden Triangle Tour With Khajuraho
- Golden Triangle Tour With Orchha
- Golden Triangle With Rajasthan Tour
- Golden Triangle Tour With Ranthambore
- Golden Triangle Tour With Udaipur
- Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi
Day 01: Delhi – Amritsar (By train)
Morning Pick up from advised location in Delhi and transfer to railway station to board the Shatabdi Express train to Amritsar. On arrival in Amritsar at 13:05 hours, you will be welcomed by our representative & transfer to hotel. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay in Amritsar.
Day 02: Amritsar
Morning after breakfast, proceed for a sightseeing tour of Amritsar. Visit the famous Golden Temple located in the heart of the city, Jallianwala Bagh , a memorial built to commemorate the martyrs of the 1919 massacre; the Durgiana Mandir, dedicated to the Hindu goddess Durga and Baba Atal Rai Tower. After exploring the historical landmarks of Amritsar, return to your hotel. In the evening drive to the Wagah Border (25 kilometres from the city) between India and Pakistan. An English-speaking guide will accompany you on all sightseeing tours mentioned in the itinerary. At Wagah Border, witness the ceremonial changing of guard, the march-past followed by the singing of national anthem and other patriotic songs. Solders parading in full swing and the sight of India-Pakistan border from such close quarters will evoke a sense of nostalgia. Return to hotel and Overnight stay.
Day 03: Amritsar - Delhi
Morning after breakfast enjoys recreational activities provided by hotel or explore local market. Afternoon transfer to Amritsar railway station to board shatabdi Express to come back to Delhi. On arrival in Delhi railway station you will be welcomed by our representative and transfer to Hotel or your advised location.
Please fill the below form to enquire for tour.