Special Tour Packages
- Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days
- Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days
- Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days
- Golden Triangle Tour 6 Days
- Golden Triangle Tour 7 Days
- Golden Triangle Tour With Pushkar
- Golden Triangle Tour With Amritsar
- Golden Triangle Tour With Chambal Safari
- Golden Triangle Tour With Goa
- Golden Triangle Tour With Haridwar
The first time travelers and tourists are always confused with options in India cities. Each city is different and offer distinguished sight-scene opportunities. If you are traveling to India first time then nothing is best than Golden triangle tour. Our Golden triangle tour of India presents a genuine deed – bracing, fascinating, formidable and going on lifestyle on the Indian roads like wedding on the road, political and religious parade, and street performers.
Indian democracy is daredevil political experiment in history. After every forty kilometers the culture, tradition and language changes in India. What you will love in India is warmth, affection, comic side, indulgence, hope and large & huge world heritage monuments.
- Golden Triangle Tour With Himachal
- Golden Triangle Tour With Kashmir
- Golden Triangle Tour With Kerala
- Golden Triangle Tour With Mumbai
- Golden Triangle Tour With Nepal
- Golden Triangle Tour With Khajuraho
- Golden Triangle Tour With Orchha
- Golden Triangle With Rajasthan Tour
- Golden Triangle Tour With Ranthambore
- Golden Triangle Tour With Udaipur
- Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi
Day 1 : NEW DELHI - JAIPUR (260 KMS-6 HRS)
On arrival in Delhi, you will board a cab or bus, which will take you to Jaipur. On arrival in Jaipur, you will be transferred to a hotel. After relaxing for a while in the hotel, visit City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Govind Deoji Temple. The evening will be free for leisure, during which you can go to market for some shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 : JAIPUR CITY TOUR
After Breakfast visit Amber Fort with an Elephant ride for entrance gate of the fort. Amber Fort was the ancient capital of the State. now drive to water palace. take photo of Jal Mahal, Visit Hawa Mahal,later move to Jaipur Local Markets. Return to hotel for the overnight stay.
Day 3 : JAIPUR - AJMER / PUSHKAR - JAIPUR (130 KMS 3 HRS)
Breakfast, drive to Pushkar and enroute visit at Ajmer Sharif Dargah ( Khwaja Gharib Nawaz) reach Pushkar and check into your hotel. Pushkar is best known for its Brahma Temple built in the 14th century standing on a high platform near Pushkar Lake. This is the only temple in the world where Lord Brahma - Creator of the Universe, is worshipped. While Pushkar is a city of pilgrimage with over 500 temples and ghats, it is also famous for its annual Camel Fair. Visit temples and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : PUSHKAR - DELHI DROP
After Breakfast morning drive to Delhi. Drop at Delhi Airport / Railway Station for onward Journey.
Please fill the below form to enquire for tour.